sexta-feira, 13 de abril de 2012

Promise: Marathon

There´s something special about running in raining days. Perfect but it will be even better if i have this New Balance on my feet. My friends even call me Rainbow so i think that the designer of this model was thinking on me, no?? :)) Please send me 1 pair size 37. I need it to use with my YupiiRun running programs. If i found them in 1 week on my snailmailbox i promise to run the Porto Marathon with them in my feet.

Hoje de manhã levei com mais uma chuvada enquanto estava a correr e pensei que devia escrever sobre as corridas à chuva no meu blog. Encharcadinha, ligo o computador e levo com estas sapatilhas New Balance nos olhinhos!!!! Mas é que eu quero tanto umas para os meus treinos com a YupiiRun que me sinto capaz de prometer correr uma maratona com umas nos pés se aparecerem na minha caixa de correio na próxima semana. Alguém se atreve?

1 comentário:

  1. Hi Little Paula. If our wishes will come true, I promisse I'll run another marathon with you. Before we do it, I'll buy you these wonderful New Balance running shoes. Is this ok with you?

    Olá Paulinha. se os nosssos desejos se tornarem realidade, prometo correr outra maratona contigo (qualquer uma à tua escolha). Antes de a fazermos, compro-te estas sapatas giras da New Balance, pode ser?

    ResponderEliminar